Hey everyone, hope you’re having a great day!
Sephora had a Halloween Frenzy sale on their app on 26th of October.
The sale was:
- Spend $50+ and get 30% off
- Spend $150+ and get 40% off
- Spend $300+ and get 60% off
I ended up doing two orders because the Sephora App was glitchy as hell and didn’t include everything when I did my first order. I ended up spending $246.80 in total and I saved $370.20!
After Sun by Herbivore Botanicals $28
I’ve been wanting to try some products from Herbivore Botanicals for a while so I snatched this up just in time for summer here in Australia. This After Sun Mist has aloe vera, mint and lavender. Aloe Vera is great for sunburn as it helps skin heal faster. Peppermint oil cools hot skin and lavender essential oil is a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and calms the skin.
Herbivore Botanicals is a cruelty free and vegan company that uses 100% all-natural ingredients in their products.
Kat Von D Beauty Items
If you have been following me for awhile you will know that I absolutely love Kat Von D’s beauty line. I went a bit crazy and ordered things that I haven’t tried before and also repeats of some of my favourites.
- Lock It Foundation in shade 45
- Lock It foundation in shade 41
- Metal Crush Eyeshadow “Thunderstruck”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Plath”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Bauhau5”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Ludwig”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Sanctuary”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Berlin”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Double Dare”
- Ink Liner “Hemingway”
- Ink Liner “Trooper”
- Ink Liner “Neruda”
- Ink Liner “Baudelaire”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Exorcism”
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Ayesha”
- Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad “Sage”
- Limited Edition Studded Kiss Lipstick “Lolita II”
- Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush
I have used the lock it foundations, everlasting liquid lipsticks, studded kiss lipsticks and the ink liners before so I bought different shades to try and my usual foundation shade plus a darker one for summer.
I will be trying out everything in the coming weeks so make sure to follow my instagram @VeganBeautyJunkie to see how I like these products.
Thank you for reading and did you buy anything in the Sephora Halloween sale? Let me know in the comments 🙂