The June Winter Vegan Beauty Box features over $90 worth of the best cruelty free, non toxic, vegan beauty products.
I received this box last week and I was so excited as it came with a lip palette which is my first lip palette !
This months box contained:
- Gurunanda – Oil Pulling Snapet
- My Lily Earth – Lash Serum
- Hanami – Water Based Nail Polish Remover Wipes $13.50
- Raw Kaya – Rose & Cinnamon Toner $33.00
- Sugar Venom Cosmetics – The Eco Lip Palette$39.95
- Eco Minerals – Bronzer Sample $2.20
Here is a closer look at the Sugar Venom Cosmetics “The Eco Lip” Palette. I’m yet to try it but the colours look amazing!
Here is what the Hanami Water Based Nail Polish wipes look like! I already had a pack of them and they are really great. They don’t have that toxic nail polish remover smell and one wipe can remover nail polish from both hands so it is really affordable.
You can sign up to The Vegan Box here !
The Vegan Beauty Box is $49.95 every two months and ships internationally. You get a range of full size and sample size products.
Check out my instagram @VeganBeautyJunkie to see how I like these products!.