I hope you all had an amazing christmas and good holiday period not matter what you celebrate.
I didn’t do much shopping for the boxing day sales this year, I only planned on shopping online the Lush Australia sale.
If you haven’t tried before, the Lush boxing day sales online is horrible and usually the website crashes throughout the whole day. I was on the website before 8am and was waiting for the sale to start but items already started selling out even though the sale hadn’t started.
So I decided to jump into the car and drive to my local Westfield Shopping Centre which is about 10 minutes away and go to my local Lush store.
I walked in and there were no lines and very few people in store which made the shopping experience so easy.
So here is what I picked up at the Lush boxing day sale.
Overview of my haul, keep reading to see what I go in detail 🙂
I picked up two Secret Garden gift sets mainly because I wanted more Sleepy Body Lotion.
Secret Garden: Retail $74.95 Sale Price: $37.50
- Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner 45g
- Dream Cream 100g
- Jason And The Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
- Beautiful Shower Gel 100g
- Rose Jam Shower Gel 100g
- Reindeer Rock Soap
- Sleepy Body Lotion 50g
I love everything in this set because I’ve only tried the Dream Cream, Rose Jame Shower Gel and Sleepy so it was great to get all these different products to try .
Soaps, bath bomb and dusting powder
- Baked Alaska Soap Retail: $7.50 per 100g Sale Price: $3.75 per 100g
- Shooting Stars Soap Retail: $7.50 per 100g Sale Price: $3.75 per 100g
- Snowcastle Soap Retail: $7.50 per 100g Sale Price: $3.75 per 100g
- Northern Lights Bath Bomb Retail: $7.95 Sale Price: $3.97
- Mr Sandman Dusting Powder Retail: $11.95 Sale Price: $5.97
For both Baked Alaska soap and Shooting Stars soap I picked up about 100g of each one. For Snowcaslte I picked up a huge chunk bigger than my hand as it is my all time favourite soap so I wanted to stock up.
I picked up 3 bottles of Bubbly Shower Gel
Bubbly shares its scent with the celebrate, snowshowers and golden wonder scent families.
- 500g Bubbly Shower Gel Retail: $31.50 Sale: $15.75
- 2 x 100g Bubbly Shower Gel Retail: $9.95 Sale: $4.95 each
Christmas Bathtime Favourites gift set
Retail: $73.95 Sale: $36.97
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
- Butterbear Bath Bomb
- Stardust Bath Bomb
- Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb
- Northern Lights Bath Bomb
- Mistletoe Bath Bomb
- Satsuma Bath Bomb
- Father Christmas Bath Bomb
And last but not least one of my favourite shower creams:
Lord Of Misrule Shower Cream:
- 3 x 250g Lord Of Misrule Shower Cream Retail: $19.95 Sale Price: $9.97
- 1 x 1oog Lord Of Misrule Shower Cream Retail: $10.50 Sale Price: $5.25
I hope you enjoyed this haul and have picked up some great sales over boxing day.
Make sure to check out my instagram @VeganBeautyJunkie