I thought I would share my Lush Kitchen Hauls and give mini reviews on the items as well because items can come up into the kitchen again and I would love to share my opinion with you on them.
Aura Suavis Shower Gel
My Fifth Lush Kitchen order:
- Karma Shower Gel – A super cleansing scent that lathers well
- Aura Suavis Shower Gel –
- Almond Buttercream – Smells good enough to eat and makes your skin incredibly smooth
This was my fourth order and my favourite:
- Hot Toddy Shower Gel – this is definitely in my top 5 scents. Hot Toddy is the perfect cinnamon Christmas scent.
My Second Lush Kitchen order:
- Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder – it shares it scent the Vanillary Perfume
- Powdered Sunshine Dusting Powder – this wasn’t a Christmas item but it’s only available on the UK site so I picked it up. It’s a powdered sunscreen with SPF15
My first Lush Kitchen order was:
- B Electro shower gel – Quiet a rosy and zesty
- Sonic Death Monkey shower gel – Definitely for the Coffee lovers
- Guardians of the Forest bath bomb
- Smuggler’s Soul Facial Scrub – The most amazing facial scrub as it has small pieces of bamboo in it
I ended up selling these 3 as I was not a fan of the smells.
My third Lush Kitchen order was:
- American Pie shower jelly – I have always loved the smell of American Cream conditioner but could never use it as it’s not vegan, American Pie has the exact same scent as American Cream!
- Yog Nog bath bombs – A creamy, chocolatey/vanillary bath bomb perfect for Christmas
If you follow me on instagram you know that I love Lush and I completely stand for their ethics and I couldn’t recommend them more!
Make sure to check out my instagram: @VeganBeautyJunkie